Pearce Signs are a leading global signage contractor who are looking to recruit a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Project Manager with experience in delivering national signage programmes.
Joining our team as a Project Manager, you will join ‘the heart’ of the company and be responsible for successfully implementing projects for a number of clients, reporting directly to the Operations Director.
Job title: Project Manager
Contract: Permanent/Full time
Salary: Competitive DOE
The ideal candidate will have;
- Proven leadership of project delivery.
- Good understanding of project management principles and practices. (Risk, Scheduling, Contingency, Critical Path).
- Ability to understand and analyse issues.
- Goal orientation and action-focused.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Drive, enthusiasm and initiative
- Tact and diplomacy with good communication skills
- Good facilitator/mediator, able to resolve conflict.
- Commercial acumen.
Other qualifications & experience;
- Experience in multi-disciplined project schedule and financial management.
- Experience in retail and construction preferred but not essential.
- Aftermarket and customer service support.
- Full driving license.
Why work for Pearce Signs?
- Be part of an established and successful Sign manufacturing team, who’s history dates back to 1791
- 23 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Competitive salary
- Career Development and training
- Relaxed and flexible office environment
To apply for this position, send an email including a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org